Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Kurt Shaffer <ku...@steris.com> on 2008/07/23 18:01:52 UTC

Simple problem

I set file uploads to an un-ruley amount (500MB and 1024MB) but when an
8MB file is attempted to be uploaded the user gets:

the request was rejected because its size (8620081) exceeds the
configured maximum (2097152)

Any ideas where or what I should check?

Thankx,

Re: Simple problem

Posted by Alexander Coles <al...@gmail.com>.

On Jul 23, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Allen Gilliland wrote:

> I believe that is a struts2 limitation.  I can't recall right now
> exactly why that limit exists or if you can change it, but try
> searching the struts2 documentation and mailing lists about it.
>
> -- Allen
>

> Kurt Shaffer wrote:
>> I set file uploads to an un-ruley amount (500MB and 1024MB) but
>> when an
>> 8MB file is attempted to be uploaded the user gets:
>> the request was rejected because its size (8620081) exceeds the
>> configured maximum (2097152)
>> Any ideas where or what I should check?
>> Thankx,

Normally you would set struts.multipart.maxSize

However, have you seen this issue? https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1631

Alex

Re: Simple problem

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.