Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 15:17:43 UTC

I'm planning to T&R apr-util 1.5.3 at same time as apr 1.5.0

There is a need to consume the cmake support downstream, and I see a few
other fixes as well.

(Please no apr-util 1.6 and corresponding rush to cram a bunch of stuff in
there like I and others did with apr 1.5 ;)  That can wait.)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/

Re: I'm planning to T&R apr-util 1.5.3 at same time as apr 1.5.0

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:17:43 -0400
Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a need to consume the cmake support downstream, and I see a
> few other fixes as well.
>
> (Please no apr-util 1.6 and corresponding rush to cram a bunch of
> stuff in there like I and others did with apr 1.5 ;)  That can wait.)

+1 (to all of the above)