Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Etienne Labonté <el...@baan.com> on 2002/11/25 17:01:12 UTC

[tiles] insert: Illegal to flush within a custom tag...

Hi,

I'm using the tabs layout and it works well. But I have this problem when I
try to insert tab bodies inside a layout made of custom tags: I get the
error message
"Can't insert page 'whatever-page.jsp' : Illegal to flush within a custom
tag "

The layout comes out right but this message is displayed where the tab body
should be... And it gives the same result wether "flush" is true or false on
the insert call.

I think this is not directly related to the tabs layout so my example might
be misleading... But can somebody help me with this?

Etienne