Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vishwanath ramaprasad <v....@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 14:10:11 UTC

Query in continuum

hi,

i have a query regarding Continuum where the maven project is added and the
application is built.

Can we add individual projects into continuum and how to add those
Can anyone please suggest steps to do the same.

Re: [m2] Query in continuum

Posted by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com>.
Hi!

You can follow these steps:

In your Continuum application:

1) Click the Maven 2.0x Project link on the left menu (if you're going to
add a Maven 2.0 project).
2) You may specify a POM Url (e.g.
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.4/maven-model-2.0.4.pom)
or you may opt to upload a pom.xml file from your local directory, then
click Add.

The next page that appears will show you the project you've just added.

Hope this helps.

Dawn