Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Georges Roux <ge...@free.fr> on 2002/09/18 00:31:04 UTC

jsp:include

Hi evrerybody,

How include file result who are not in the same context.

I use cocoon who are not in the same context
like <jsp:include page:"../cocoon/mount/menu/menu_english.html" />
and I want to include this precious result. is that possible?
an idea?

Please, thanks for advance.
Georges

--
"Software is like sex it's better when it's free.", Linus Torvalds
        -     -