Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2009/04/11 00:01:49 UTC

how to add a column

Hello.

I am adding a DbAttribute and a ObjAttribute to the model, but there
seem to be something missing. getAttribute() on the DbEntity and
ObjEntity return the correct attributes, but SelectQueries does not
include the new column. I have tried to create a new DataContext and
clearing the cache in the EntityResolover, but still no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
  - Tore.

Re: how to add a column

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
On 11. april. 2009, at 21.12, Tore Halset wrote:

> Thanks for the tips, but the problem was that I cloned the DataMap.
> Fooled by my self once again..

Some more details. When I figured about the cloning, I did not even
have to clear EntityResolver cache to make queries working.

  - Tore.

Re: how to add a column

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.

Re: how to add a column