Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/02/10 12:09:09 UTC

Previewing an old revision does not display the main body content

Hi,

If I preview old revisions of documents in the default publication I
cannot see the content body (only the menu, tabs, headers - basically
the template).

If I roll any of them back then the content rolled back is indeed
correct. Any one else noticed this or am I doing something wrong ?

Bleeding edge CVS with Tomcat.

Regards

Peter

Re: Previewing an old revision does not display the main body content

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Peter Shipley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I preview old revisions of documents in the default publication I
> cannot see the content body (only the menu, tabs, headers - basically
> the template).
>
> If I roll any of them back then the content rolled back is indeed
> correct. Any one else noticed this or am I doing something wrong ?
>
> Bleeding edge CVS with Tomcat.

can you file a bug?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss