Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org> on 2009/01/23 22:53:55 UTC

some one around there who's still using jetspeed1.x?

Hello,

is there someone around who's still using jetspeed 1.x in live systems or
did everybody upgrade to jetspeed2.x?

Maybe someone knows a community for jetspeed 1.x support?

Best regards,

David

Re: some one around there who's still using jetspeed1.x?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <dt...@onehippo.com>.
On Jan 23, 2009, at 1:53 PM, David Psiuk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there someone around who's still using jetspeed 1.x in live
> systems or
> did everybody upgrade to jetspeed2.x?
>
> Maybe someone knows a community for jetspeed 1.x support?

We still have a few clients under contract using Jetspeed-1 in
production. And, I still try to support people on the list here when I
can

Re: some one around there who's still using jetspeed1.x?

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
Me too.
regards,
Stefano