Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2002/01/11 17:57:14 UTC

New nightly build

Hi,

A new Nightly build of James, source and binary, has just been released at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-james/nightly/

This is a release candidate for the next Milestone release, which will be
released as soon as any issues raised by this candidate have been resolved.

We'd welcome any feedback (send mail to the lists) on this version, please
use bugzilla http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/  for reporting bugs in the
application and documentation.

The website has also been updated to contain the documentation for version
2. and we'd also appreciate feedback on this as well.

Danny.

e: danny@thought.co.uk
e: danny@apache.org
w: http://www.thought.co.uk