Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2015/01/04 00:39:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] - remove support for Hadoop -1

Hi,

It seems Hadoop 1 usage is dropping quickly. I propose we officially drop
support for Hadoop 1 and stop maintaining the Hadoop 1 branch.

Cheers,
Brock

Re: [DISCUSS] - remove support for Hadoop -1

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 for dropping Hadoop 1 support in future releases

Please note that existing Hadoop 1 users will still be able to utilize our past releases.

Jarcec