Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ritter, Steve" <St...@netapp.com> on 2001/06/04 18:29:49 UTC

How do I contribute?

Hello, I would like to contribute some information on using Struts with Persistence PowerTier (Apache/Servletmill).  What's the best way to do this?

--Steve

Re: How do I contribute?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
If you have a link, you can post it to the User list.

Or if you want to send it to me, I can put it on my Struts page.

Depending on the nature of the material, we could then consider whether
to add it to the Users Guide.

"Ritter, Steve" wrote:

> Hello, I would like to contribute some information on using Struts with Persistence PowerTier (Apache/Servletmill).  What's the best way to do this?
>
> --Steve

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/