Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/08/29 18:25:13 UTC

time for 2.0.25?

apache.org seems to have been running .24 (+mod_include fix)
for a while now (>3days).

How about we Tag&Roll .25 put it up on apache.org and if all goes
well monday will be beta2 day.

--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis

Re: time for 2.0.25?

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
On Wed, 2001-08-29 at 10:28, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:25:13AM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> > apache.org seems to have been running .24 (+mod_include fix)
> > for a while now (>3days).
> >
> > How about we Tag&Roll .25 put it up on apache.org and if all goes
> > well monday will be beta2 day.
>
> +1 for tagging what we have now.  I'm not aware of anything currently
> broken, but I would like to perform some sanity tests before we roll.
> -- justin
the only thing broken is berkleyDBM support (but that has been broken
for a long long time, and should hold us up)

Re: time for 2.0.25?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Re: time for 2.0.25?

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Wednesday 29 August 2001 09:25, Ian Holsman wrote:

I was panning to tag this afternoon.  I just need five minutes to do it.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

Re: time for 2.0.25?

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
Ian Holsman wrote:

> apache.org seems to have been running .24 (+mod_include fix)
> for a while now (>3days).
>
> How about we Tag&Roll .25 put it up on apache.org and if all goes
> well monday will be beta2 day.

I'll be leaving for two weeks of vacation in the UK on Friday.  I can
help out today or tomorrow though.

Greg

Re: time for 2.0.25?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Doug,

  the mod_proxy group's autobuild kicks some a$$!  Would it be possible to get
the test build system set up and automailing on a nightly basis, so Win32 folks
and others without the time to follow the test environment discovers these things
very soon after their patches?  I plead guilty, I'd really like to help undo
breakage that I cause whereever I can.

Bill

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.