Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Carrie Coy <cc...@ssww.com> on 2012/11/05 17:19:26 UTC

Re: lukeall.jar for Solr4r?

I checked out luke-src-4.0.0-ALPHA.tgz, the most recent I could find,
and compiled, but I still get the error "Format version not supported
(resource
MMapIndexInput(path="/var/lib/tomcat6/solr/apache-solr-4.0.0-/core1/data/index/_7.tvx")):
1 needs to be between 0 and 0"

Can anyone post a luke.jar capable of reading 4.0 indexes?

Re: lukeall.jar for Solr4r?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 11/6/2012 7:45 AM, Carrie Coy wrote:
> Thank you very much for taking the time to do this.   This version is
> able to read the index files, but there is at least one issue:
>
> The home screen reports "ERROR: can't count terms per field" and this
> exception is thrown:
>
> java.util.NoSuchElementException
>     at
> java.util.TreeMap$PrivateEntryIterator.nextEntry(TreeMap.java:1098)
>     at java.util.TreeMap$KeyIterator.next(TreeMap.java:1154)
>     at
> java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next(Collections.java:1010)
>     at org.getopt.luke.IndexInfo.countTerms(IndexInfo.java:64)
>     at org.getopt.luke.IndexInfo.getNumTerms(IndexInfo.java:109)
>     at org.getopt.luke.Luke$3.run(Luke.java:1165)

That particular change, around IndexInfo.java line 64 (and a few other
locations as well), is the one part of my changes that I actually had
confidence in.  I have no idea how to fix it.  I'll go ahead and remove
the jars from my dropbox, since they don't work.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: lukeall.jar for Solr4r?

Posted by Carrie Coy <cc...@ssww.com>.

Re: lukeall.jar for Solr4r?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.

Re: lukeall.jar for Solr4r?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 11/5/2012 9:19 AM, Carrie Coy wrote:
> I checked out luke-src-4.0.0-ALPHA.tgz, the most recent I could find,
> and compiled, but I still get the error "Format version not supported
> (resource
> MMapIndexInput(path="/var/lib/tomcat6/solr/apache-solr-4.0.0-/core1/data/index/_7.tvx")):
> 1 needs to be between 0 and 0"
>
> Can anyone post a luke.jar capable of reading 4.0 indexes?

Just for giggles, I downloaded the src for the latest luke, pulled it
into eclipse, replaced all the 4.0.0-ALPHA jars with 4.0 release jars,
then attempted to fix the resulting code problems. By comparing javadocs
for 4.0.0-ALPHA, 4.0.0-BETA, and 4.0.0, I was able to get rid all the
error flags.