Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> on 2004/06/02 10:34:04 UTC

Re: JBoss Multiple WAR Deployment

Hi Eric,

each application have to run in it's own .ear file bundled with all
libraries to separate applications in different class loader. More about
deployment of .ear file you can find here (upcoming new docs)

http://www.powaibel.de/ojb/ojb-style/docu/deployment.html#Packing+an+.ear+file

Your current solution share all OJB resources, so if the first
repository was found, OJB never read your second repository file.

regards,
Armin