Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com> on 2009/10/28 16:13:01 UTC

RE: LoggingInterceptor called twice if CachedOutStream writes to temp file (message larget than 64kb)

 I have also noticed that the LoggingInInterceptor writes to temp files
(message > 64Kb) and does not seem to get rid of them.  The files need
to be deleted after the message is processed otherwise it will fill up
the filesystem.

Sonam

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed October 28 2009 11:13:01 am Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)
wrote:
>  I have also noticed that the LoggingInInterceptor writes to temp files
> (message > 64Kb) and does not seem to get rid of them.  The files need
> to be deleted after the message is processed otherwise it will fill up
> the filesystem.

This was fixed earlier this year:

Dan

--