Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hussam Al-Tayeb <ht...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/01 15:02:36 UTC

Compiling Apache-ant

I'm trying to build apache-ant with jdk1.6
It says it needs junit. where do I place junit?
Hussam Al-Tayeb.

Re: Compiling Apache-ant

Posted by Hussam Al-Tayeb <ht...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 16:03 +0200, Hussam Al-Tayeb wrote:
> I'm trying to build apache-ant with jdk1.6
> It says it needs junit. where do I place junit?

I added the folder containing junit.jar to the CLASSPATH but it still
says it can't compile without junit.
Any idea?
Hussam Al-Tayeb.

Re: Compiling Apache-ant

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Hussam,

you should place junit under lib/optional.

Regards,

Antoine