Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Djalma Silva Junior <dj...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/13 20:29:02 UTC

any book about wicket 6?

Hi guys,
Does anyone know of future book about 6 wicket?
Djalma G. Silva Jr

Re: any book about wicket 6?

Posted by Pascal Heus <pa...@gmail.com>.
Andrea:
Thanks for the tree sample code. Besides GIT, do you have a web site
where these examples are hosted live or your Wicket articles are posted?
best
*P

Re: any book about wicket 6?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you!
I think this example will be very useful for someone who used extensively
the old SWING-based model.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I didn't write an article on tree components yet :) , but I've built a
> very basic example for NestedTree. The code is quite simple and it uses
> both nodes and model from Swing package (like the old Tree component). You
> can find it here:
>
> https://github.com/bitstorm/**Wicket-tutorial-examples/tree/**
> master/CheckBoxAjaxTree<https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples/tree/master/CheckBoxAjaxTree>
>

> On 11/15/2012 03:27 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
>
>> I'd like an article about the new Tree/TreeTable components in Wicket 6.
>> I find it hard to grasp. Maybe because most of its code is in
>> wicket-examples and the example there is too big and abstract.
>> I tried twice to migrate from the old/deprecated TableTree and both times
>> gave up.
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 14,

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend