Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 23:56:41 UTC

Border fails to render if its contents are not visible by default (WICKET-1789 ?)

I don't know if the problem has any relation to WICKET-1789
But I have a very similar situation :

My problem traces back to WICKET-1712

I want to create a component which can "Expand" and "Collapse" its content ,
just like a window.
I originally inheritd Panel to implement it , but Igor Vaynberg told me that
is wrong , the correct way is to use a Border.

But several days passed by , I still cannot finish the component ,
I am stuck to the situation very much like WICKET-1789 :
That the border fails to render if its contents are not visible by default.

According to WICKET-1789 , it says 1.3.5 has fixed the problem , but I still
have this problem.

The attachment is my quickstart code , which draws two panels in one page ,
one panel is default expand , another is default collapsed.

The "default_expanded" panel can successfully collapse and expand again and
again.
But the "default_collapsed" panel just has no response ....
I tried every way I can think , but still find no solution.
Can somebody help me check the code , telling me where goes wrong .

Thanks a lot.

--
smallufo

Re: Border fails to render if its contents are not visible by default (WICKET-1789 ?)

Posted by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com>.
igor:

Thank you very much , it works !

BR