Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2003/11/25 18:46:31 UTC

Re: Tomcat 3.3.2 release question - was RE: [5.0.15] Test build available

Unfortunately Tomcat 3.3.2 suffers from a release manager who can't
seem to get out of an overworked state in his day job.  I still
intend to do a 3.3.2 release when I can find the time, but it is
hard to predict when that will be given that my day job necessarily
takes priority.

Cheers,
Larry

P.S. Other than some changes needed due to new behavior in
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameter, there would not be
any significant code differences between a "released" version and
what is in CVS.  I'll try to make those changes fairly soon,
maybe over Thanksgiving.