Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2019/03/14 21:44:00 UTC

[HEADS UP] Aries sources now on git

The main Aries sources are now migrated from svn to git. (See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17806).

This means all committers can now directly work using the github repo
https://github.com/apache/aries.
You should be able to directly merge pull requests done on github.

A small downside is that working with github requires to enable two factor
authentication.
See https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

I found that the conversion screwed the existing pull requests. So please
recreate or rebase existing pull requests.

Cheers,

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Aries sources now on git

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org>.
Thx a lot Christian!

great news!

Carlos.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool, thanks Christian !

I'm updating scm and prepare a blueprint-core release to test ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Aries sources now on git

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Christian!

David

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Awesome ! I've just pushed my first commit there in order to test it :-)

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [HEADS UP] Aries sources now on git

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
This is awesome Christian! Thanks for the effort.

- Ray

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
It's great news :)

--