Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ashwini <as...@relq.com> on 2007/07/05 09:21:53 UTC

Timeouts!

Hi everyone,

I would like to now how the timeouts are tracked in JMeter 2.2, as they are
not captured in the log file.

Say, I send 1000 requests for which, I get 900 right responses, 60 errors
and the rest I donno where it vanishes...

Do I need to consider the leftover 40 as time outs?

Your help would definitely be very valuable!!

Thx in advance,

Ash

RE: Timeouts!

Posted by Ashwini <as...@relq.com>.