Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/26 21:12:35 UTC

Series of post about Lucene.net (and how Lucene.net was implemented in Subtext)

Hi all,
a few months ago I was running a series of posts about Lucene.net:
http://codeclimber.net.nz/Tags/Lucene.net/default.aspx

And today I just posted on my blog  that explanations of how we implemented
Lucene.net inside Subtext
http://codeclimber.net.nz/archive/2010/02/26/lucene.net-is-powering-subtext-2.5-search.aspx

Any comments, on both the original series and the current post (and even our
implementation of the search engine) are welcome :)

My plan is to review all the posts and make them into an ebook and release
it for free on my blog.

Simo

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"

Re: Series of post about Lucene.net (and how Lucene.net was implemented in Subtext)

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.
Not tried out yet, sorry

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.