Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/11 19:21:14 UTC

irresponsive region server

Hi,
Using 0.20.6 (with HBASE-2473) we encountered a situation where Regionserver
process was running but master didn't recognize it.
Here is the bottom of region server log:
http://pastebin.com/YYawJ4jA

I am attaching jstack for the RS as well.

Please tell me what you find.

Thanks

Re: irresponsive region server

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.