Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de> on 2013/09/04 14:58:27 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Apache Etch 1.3.0 RC 1

Of course, here is my +1.

Anyone else?

I completely forgot about Labour day and other holidays, so the voting period will be extended by another 72 hours.

Thanks for casting your vote!

Cheers,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Apache Etch 1.3.0 RC 1

Posted by Michael Fitzner <fi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thank you for creating the release. I checked it for Windows and Linux.

Thanks
Michael

RE: [VOTE] Apache Etch 1.3.0 RC 1

Posted by "Youngjin Park (youngjpa)" <yo...@cisco.com>.