Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/06/24 19:59:38 UTC

New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list

Infrastructure created us a new builds mailing list.  I'll point all
builds.apache.org and ec2 builds to send mail there instead of to the dev
list.

St.Ack

Re: New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list

Posted by Olle MÃ¥rtensson <ol...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks.

// Olle

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.