Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 08:20:23 UTC

Re: Official Bookkeeper Docker Image

Hi Francesco,
Is there any help wanted on this task? I would like to help on it, and pick
this up, if you are too busy recently.  :)

Thanks a lot.
-Jia

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,
Congratulations.
It is a good fit. Thanks a lot for the work.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Francesco Caliumi - Diennea <

Posted by Francesco Caliumi - Diennea <fr...@diennea.com>.

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.