Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 00:38:07 UTC

Re: TR:TABLE - rendering bug? (TH-tags in TBODY)

I don't see any special reason for keeping TH in TBODY.
We didn't want to put footers in TFOOT because W3C
geniuses decided that TFOOT had to be placed *before*
TBODY, which means the default tab order goes
"headers, footers, body", which is just wrong.

-- Adam