Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch> on 2006/09/28 11:27:32 UTC

[1.4] Publication Sitemap selector question

Hi!

I'm learning lenyas sitemap strukture. There is a selector I don't
understand yet:

<map:select type="browser">
   <map:when test="mozilla5DISABLED">
[...]

Is thesting for fooDISABLED a trick to ensure that the test is
allways false - does this indicate, that the feature (here xul) is
not yet finished/implemented?

Thank You for help.

Jürgen Ragaller

Re: [1.4] Publication Sitemap selector question

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Am 28.09.2006 um 11:46 schrieb Josias Thöny:

> On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 11:27 +0200, Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
>> Hi!
>>

>> I'm learning lenyas sitemap strukture. There is a selector I don't
>> understand yet:
>>
>> <map:select type="browser">
>>    <map:when test="mozilla5DISABLED">
>> [...]
>>
>> Is thesting for fooDISABLED a trick to ensure that the test is
>> allways false - does this indicate, that the feature (here xul) is
>> not yet finished/implemented?
>
> Basically Lenya provides two different menu implementations: the
> standard one and a xul one. The xul one is currently disabled in the
> default pub. You can enable it (for mozilla browsers) by removing the
> 'DISABLED' from that test.
> However, I have no idea if the xul menu is working atm.

I now know the idea behind the fooDISABLED construct.

The xul works, but only on the authoring tab (not admin/site).
I prefer the design of the standard html-Version.

Thanks, Josias

Jürgen

Posted by Josias Thöny <jo...@wyona.com>.