Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gert Villemos <gv...@yahoo.de> on 2012/02/20 13:39:39 UTC

Re: Asynchronous Jetty

Unfortunately using "threads" doesnt solve the problem as suggested.

I'm also trying to configure Jetty to return immediately and failing
miserably. I have tried the configuration;

  <from uri="jetty:http://localhost:4242/request?synchronous=false"/>

But the call is still "hanging" until the route completes. What am I doing
wrong?

Re: Asynchronous Jetty

Posted by Gert Villemos <gv...@yahoo.de>.
Yes, that is what I did in the end as well. I then let the 'main' route
return a 'Ongoing' message using '<Simple>'. Initially I considered this a
'hack', but I now start to see this as a quite valid solution.

Re: Asynchronous Jetty

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can use the wire tap EIP.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Gert Villemos <gv...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Unfortunately using "threads" doesnt solve the problem as suggested.
>
> I'm also trying to configure Jetty to return immediately and failing
> miserably. I have tried the configuration;
>
>  <from uri="jetty:http://localhost:4242/request?synchronous=false"/>
>
> But the call is still "hanging" until the route completes. What am I doing
> wrong?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com