Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/25 05:33:23 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #20: Show 'Source' tab to Admins even when no source is defined

Modifications needed to get this done should not be related to the
theme itself. IMO in this case it's necessary to update the
implementation of INavigationContributor interface provided by Trac
VCS API components. So a patch to Trac core might be needed :-/

On 4/16/12, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #20: Show 'Source' tab to Admins even when no source is defined
> --------------------------+----------------------
>   Reporter:  jdreimann    |      Owner:  antony
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  assigned
>  Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:
> --------------------------+----------------------
>
> Comment (by gjm):
>
>  If this just provides a link to the local TracRepositoryAdmin page for
>  now, that might be a good place to start.
>
>  I imagine that the best place to do this could be in the bloodhound theme
>  (bloodhound_theme.html).
>
>  Note that #35 has been raised for some further work on this relating to
>  the impact of existing configuration.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/20#comment:3>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article: