Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kaare Rasmussen <ka...@kakidata.dk> on 2003/09/19 17:01:24 UTC

OpenGroupware and Embperl

Just thought I'd share my experience with OpenGroupware and Embperl 2b9 on the
same Apache 1.3.28 server.

I added ogo's ngobjweb_module to an existing Apache where Embperl is already
installed. But when I restarted Apache, it didn't! The responses where the
one expected, but Apache's httpd processes simply didn't start! And no trace
in ANY log file. Not a clue.

Removing one or the other of ogo and Embperl would let Apache start. After
trying several possibilities the fix is to load Embperl before OpenGroupware
(initially I had added ogo before Embperl). This seems to work; Apache is
running with boh handlers installed.

I do think it's strange though.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk