Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/12 19:41:51 UTC

Re: Hivemind and Tapestry4: Injecting current IRequestCycle into custom service

It's been added now!  beta-13 is building as I type this.

On 10/11/05, Adam Greene <ag...@professionalopensource.ca> wrote:
> Actually, Hivemind doesn't inject the IRequestCycle.  I made changes to
> Tapestry so that the RequestCycle was available and submitted the changes to
> Tapestry, but it hasn't been added to Tapestry yet.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Hivemind and Tapestry4: Injecting current IRequestCycle into custom service

Posted by Aleksej <al...@ivs.lt>.
So IRequestCycle is service now? Does it  means that I can declare
setter for request cycle in my custom
service and it will be autowired? Such service must be threaded as I
understand.