Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "ken.barnes" <ke...@tkctech.com> on 2008/08/13 21:05:37 UTC

Maven Plugin build camel example from tutorial

I am using servicemix 3.2.2 and can get the first file tutorial working but
when i use the maven plugin with the camel tutorial I get
Required artifacts are missing
xbean-kernel and xbean-classloader.
Ive follwed the example ver batim any ideas.
Thanks in advance
Ken

Re: Maven Plugin build camel example from tutorial

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I tracked down this issue on Tuesday and its to do with the version defined
in the released version of xbean 3.3 - it has in the pom - 3.3-SNAPSHOT
whereas it should have just 3.3

As a workaround if you go to your local repository and edit the file

M2_HOME/repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.3/xbean-3.3.pom and change
the value of the version element from '3.3-SNAPSHOT' to '3.3'.

It should then work.

I posted a question on the geronimo list about getting this fixed but no
reply.

Edell.