Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/10/19 19:10:17 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Mynewt into the Apache Incubator

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As mentioned in the DISCUSS thread, all feedback has been positive on
> the Mynewt proposal, so I'd like to call a VOTE to accept Mynewt as a
> new ASF incubator project.
>
> The full text of the proposal is available on the incubator wiki at
> the following URL:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MynewtProposal?action=recall&rev=20
>
> I have also included the full text below.
>
> Vote is open until Thurs, 16th October 2015, 23:59:00 PST.
>
>     [   ] +1 to accept Mynewt into the Apache Incubator
>     [   ] +0
>     [   ] -1 because...

This vote is now closed and passes with 4 binding +1 votes,
3 non-binding +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.

Thanks to all who helped with the proposal and cast the vote!

Here's a vote tally:

Non-binding +1s:
  Jim Jagielski
  Marvin Humphrey
  Bertrand Delacretaz

Binding +1s:
  P. Taylor Goetz
  Justin Mclean
  Greg Stein
  Jean Baptiste Onofré

No 0 or -1 votes.

Thanks,
Sterling

PS: I didn't realize that I could also vote on the proposal until too
late, but for the record, I'm also a +1 :-)

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Mynewt into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Update: the mailing lists have been created, in case anybody is interested
in following along.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, they just didn't note that in their votes, so Sterling didn't count
them that way. *shrug* ... so it passes yet again :-)

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sterling,