Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2003/12/18 23:06:12 UTC

ant 1.6.0 released

Hi,

ant 1.6.0 is released !!!

The version will hopefully soon be available from all mirrors.

If you encounter difficulties :-(   doing the download, select
www.apache.org/dist in the combo box of the download page, and then hit
the <change> button.

Thanks to all the people who have contributed to ant, who have sent
critics, comments, patches, questions, ...

For the ones who have sent patches or bug reports which are not yet
processed, keep chiming in to remind us of your issues ;-) , hopefully
we will be able to solve them.

We have done our best to offer new features such as antlib, macrodef,
presetdef, ssh tasks, ... and to fix bugs.

A lot of luck with the use of ant 1.6.0. :-)

And all the best for 2004.

Cheers,

Antoine Levy-Lambert

Re: ant 1.6.0 released

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
Peter Reilly wrote:

> It may be good to remove the "beta" graphic from
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html :-)

Done

Re: ant 1.6.0 released

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@corvil.com>.
Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ant 1.6.0 is released !!!
>
> The version will hopefully soon be available from all mirrors.
>
> If you encounter difficulties :-(   doing the download, select
> www.apache.org/dist in the combo box of the download page, and then
> hit the <change> button.

Well Done!

Peter
Ps.

RE: ant 1.6.0 released

Posted by Jim Fuller <ji...@ruminate.co.uk>.
Congrats on this release,

Thank you for xml namespace support!

Cheers, jim fuller

----
Jim Fuller Technical Architect  EPINX Pinx ltd / WebComposite s.r.o.
jim.fuller@ruminate.co.uk / http://www.ruminate.co.uk
Co-Author ISBN 1861007213 Professional PHP4 XML
Technical Reviewer 'Beginning XSLT', 'Beginning Databases',
‘XML Antipatterns’ and various other xml / web service books
----