Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/01/09 17:18:05 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool issue

Santosh/Zayyad,

Could you please update the respective guides with the actions you had to
take this time to get the data import tool to work?

Santosh, not sure if we should do it now or once we address improvements to
the data import tool but we should update the video tutorial as well.

Ed

*Ed Cable*

Re: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool issue

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
That would be great if you had time Zayyad.

Ed

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Zayyad A. Said <

*Ed Cable*

RE: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool issue

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Hi Ed,

Actually the guide provided here <https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Installing+Data+Import+Tool>  is correct, we followed the same and were only missing the right gradle version.

We downloaded gradle 2.6 from this link https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip, updated Path on System Variable and that’s it.

I could still update the guide with the screenshots after each explanation if you think it will be necessary.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner

Could you please update the respective guides with the actions you had to take this time to get the data import tool to work?

Santosh, not sure if we should do it now or once we address improvements to the data import tool but we should update the video tutorial as well.

Ed

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 5:52 AM, Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

Oh.. Great... Good to know, Zayyad..

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 7:12 PM, Zayyad A. Said <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> wrote:

Hi Santosh,

I finally managed to get the tool running.

Used the same gradle version i.e. 2.6, issue was I was using 3.0 version.

Thanks,

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 <tel:+254%20716%20615274>  | Skype: zsaid2011

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
ok Ed.. i will do that.