Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Reem Elnagar <re...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/04 18:19:49 UTC

Introducing myself

Hello
I am Reem El-Naggar, from Egypt. I am interested in contributing to Openoffice in any possible way. Since I actually use it a lot and it helps me with my assignments for college.
I am not a programmer and I am not familiar with it, But I read on the web site that even if you are not a programmer you can help in any other ways, so I will be glad if I can help.

Re: Introducing myself

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Reem Elnagar wrote:
> Hello I am Reem El-Naggar, from Egypt. I am interested in
> contributing to Openoffice in any possible way. Since I actually use
> it a lot and it helps me with my assignments for college. I am not a
> programmer and I am not familiar with it, But I read on the web site
> that even if you are not a programmer you can help in any other ways,
> so I will be glad if I can help.

Hi, can you help with the translation into Arabic? We would like to
release the next version in Arabic too, but some work is still needed
(we are at 93%).

Please see
https://translate.apache.org/ar/aoo40/
for the current status and read
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
to know how to request an account for helping with translations.

Regards,
   Andrea.