Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 23:32:56 UTC

Incubator download site

Someone asked in the #oozie channel on freenode today about the download link on the incubator site.  Since a release under the incubator banner hasn't happened yet (to my knowledge), that link is a 404.  That link off the main page is http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/Downloads.html.  It would be nice for the short term to link to both http://yahoo.github.com/oozie/ and perhaps also http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/.  Maybe there could be a little bit of explanation.  Just so people don't go to the incubator page and not be able to even download it to try it out and not know what else to do.

Re: Incubator download site

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mohammad!

Re: Incubator download site