Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr> on 2017/09/19 23:46:27 UTC

Ports and Tasks

Hello list,

I have a weird problem, and i am wondering if there is any easy way to solve it.

I am running some tasks (docker images using mesos contaunerizer) that each one starts a mysql server, does some queries and closes the server.

Every server is listening to the same port. And that is the problem. In Mesos offer i allocate a port for each task, but how i can use it in the script that docker file (CMD script.sh) executes when starts?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Thodoris

Re: Ports and Tasks