Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/10/13 17:28:23 UTC

Next Sqoop contributor meetup is on 2015-10-21 at 5 p.m. PST

Sqoop developper community.
we’ll have next Sqoop contributor meetup on 2015-10-21 at 5 p.m. PST. We’ll physically meet south SF bay area (precise place yet to be determined) and we’ll webex-in remote folks. I believe that I can’t openly share webex credentials per the license, so please do let me know if you want to participate and I’ll send you the connection details.

There is no formal agenda for this meetup, my main goal is to give possibility for all of us to meet and chat about Sqoop or life in general :) It doesn’t matter whether you are past, active of future contributor - I would encourage everyone to join - it’s great opportunity to meet with other people involved in the Sqoop development!

Jarcec