Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by catshout <ge...@web.de> on 2015/07/16 16:13:39 UTC

Camel route sending an event to EventAdmin?

I've checked that the Camel eventadmin component can be used to receive
events from OSGi EventAdmin.

Done some research but didn't find something how to publish events to a
particular EventAdmin topic out of the box. Is there anything that can be
used as pre-built component or is the only way to create a Java bean for
sending events?

Best
- Gerald

Re: Camel route sending an event to EventAdmin?

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Seems there is just consumption possibility in camel-eventadmin (http://camel.apache.org/eventadmin.html <http://camel.apache.org/eventadmin.html>). Posting new events can be done from custom bean which will adopt actual exchange payload to Event object.

Kind regards,
Lukasz
--
Twitter: ldywicki