Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Valerio Vianello <va...@yahoo.it> on 2006/07/07 17:34:42 UTC

Is an error??

Hey again,

I have developed a simple example in kandula1 and seem to work the only suspect thing is a couple of message that I get from the server at the end of execution:

[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
Risorsa isSameRM
Risorsa start
Operazini : somma
Risorsa end
ris = 3
Risorsa start
Operazioni : prodotto
Risorsa end
ris2 = 12
[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
Risorsa end
Risorsa prepare
Risorsa commit
[ATCoordinatorImpl] timeout NONE                <===
[AbstractParticipant] timeout NONE                  <===

It is an error?

Thanks Valerio

Re: Is an error??

Posted by Georg Hicker <ge...@utanet.at>.
Hi!
> I have developed a simple example in kandula1 and seem to work the
> only suspect thing is a couple of message that I get from the server
> at the end of execution:
> [CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
> [CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
> Risorsa isSameRM
> Risorsa start
> Operazini : somma
> Risorsa end
> ris = 3
> Risorsa start
> Operazioni : prodotto
> Risorsa end
> ris2 = 12
> [CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 180000
> Risorsa end
> Risorsa prepare
> Risorsa commit
> [ATCoordinatorImpl] timeout NONE                <===
> [AbstractParticipant] timeout NONE                  <===
> It is an error?
No thats no error in my opinion. These two lines only state, that there
have no errors (timeouts) occured.

regards,
Georg

Re: Is an error??