Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/01 04:24:59 UTC

Is the mvn url handler really usable?

On trunk, I've been having severe problems lately with the mvn url handler downloading ancient snapshots and overwriting my just-built snapshots.

Is this a configuration problem or something dreadfully wrong with the url handler design (or just a bug)?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Is the mvn url handler really usable?

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Is there a description we can reproduce this problem every time. TBH I've
not encountered any of such problems by now. If you've
something reproducible please report an issue at team.ops4j.org. The problem
will be located in the pax-url modules (maybe an aether update is required).

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.