Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 04:57:34 UTC

When resolved/won't fix --> closed/won't fix?

Hi, for JIRA items will have been resolved with a resolution of
"invalid", "won't fix" or "incomplete", when may I close them?
Immediately?  I don't think I have to wait for the next release of
Roller for these types of issues, because no change occurs for these to
the Roller source code.

FYI, presently we have 399 open issues and 523 resolved but not closed
issues: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL

Cheers,
Glen

Re: When resolved/won't fix --> closed/won't fix?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Getting better...380 open and just 8 resolved but not closed (those
related to 5.1).

Glen

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.