Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by sanjeet rath <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/30 02:46:56 UTC

Regarding AWScredentialproviderService

Hi,
 I have built  custom controller service(AWS-CREDENTIAL-CONTROLER-SERVICE)
and use this one in processor service(NIFI-AWS-SERVICE).for puts3Object.
In this controller service i have used custom parameters to connect to aws
and getting token , also using this token i am able to to use connect AWS
and able to upload object using puts3object processor.

But i am not able to understand few things ,
1) How token refresh works in custom controller service.
2) Does it refresh after time out.

Regards,
Sanjeet Kumar Rath,
mob- +91 8777577470

Re: Regarding AWScredentialproviderService

Posted by sanjeet rath <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

please ignore my previous mail.as i got the answer.

Posted by sanjeet rath <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,