Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by alessandro olivieri <al...@hotmail.com> on 2006/02/01 14:30:04 UTC

Problem with signed applet.

Hi,

I'm using ojb 1.0 rc1 in a signed applet.
Without warning, this applet is not working when I try to modify
repository.xml.
The error message is:

[BOOT] ERROR: Error in instantiation of PersistenceBrokerFactory class
Could not read repository class descriptor data, using repository:
repository.xml: Elemento root del documento mancante.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Elemento root del documento mancante.

But if I added a main in my java class and I directly call my ojb data
function this working fine.

Tnx in advance

Re: Problem with signed applet.

Posted by alessandro olivieri <al...@hotmail.com>.
I have create a jar with my applet and all business function, including or
not my repository.xml, i have signed this jar, but the result is always the
same:
[BOOT] ERROR:....
It seems that the problem happens only if I change my repository.

Posted by Dennis Bekkering <dj...@gmail.com>.
the applet can propbably not find the repository in it's class path. Try to
stuff everything in a jar and use that jar instead of a single class.

2006/2/1, alessandro olivieri <al...@hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using ojb 1.0 rc1 in a signed applet.
> Without warning, this applet is not working when I try to modify
> repository.xml.
> The error message is:
>
> [BOOT] ERROR: Error in instantiation of PersistenceBrokerFactory class
> Could not read repository class descriptor data, using repository:
> repository.xml: Elemento root del documento mancante.
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Elemento root del documento mancante.
>
> But if I added a main in my java class and I directly call my ojb data
> function this working fine.
>
> Tnx in advance

mvg,
Dennis