Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/05/11 22:46:45 UTC

May 2007 Board reports

Hi,

I noticed that some reports from some podlings are missing.
What happens `?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: May 2007 Board reports

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> I noticed that some reports from some podlings are missing.
> What happens `?

They are the first against the wall when the revolution comes?

Seriously, we need reports to oversee each of our communities, so these
projects 1. land squarely on the radar, 2. are encouraged to please
file a report 'out of cycle' into next month's report.  It's a bare
minimum heartbeat check if a podling can or can't put together one.

Essentially, reports help us see that obstacles to graduation are
addressed, the podling is essentially healthy (or moving that way),
and it's remaining viable as a future, graduated apache project.

Bill