Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duane Homick <dh...@SANDVINE.com> on 2005/11/03 17:41:47 UTC

Don't fail build when tests fail during site/site-deploy steps

Is there a way to configure the site-deploy for use with surefire-reports such that if the junit tests that are run fail, they dont fail the build and cause the site not to be distributed?  Otherwise, what is the point of the surefire reports since it could only possibly ever show results with 100% success.

Thanks
Duane Homick

Re: Don't fail build when tests fail during site/site-deploy steps

Posted by Erick Dovale <ed...@carosys.com>.
Is this in jira already?? I could not find it.

edovale.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arnd Brusdeilins <ar...@brusdeilins.de>.