Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Hyzer <mc...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/01 17:08:34 UTC

can I deploy two services based on the same java class to different servlets?

Hey,

I want to deploy two services (right now I have .aar files, but could be another way) based on the same Java file, but with different options in the services.xml.

I can use separate servlets too.  Anyways, is it possible to map one .aar file to an Axis servlet, and another .aar file to another servlet, but not both with both?  If I just put both .aar files into the /services dir they both get loaded into both servlets and I get this problem:

10:46:17,960 DEBUG AxisService: mapActionToOperation: Mapping Action to Operation: action: hasMember; operation: org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@fd0a62
2008-04-01 10:46:17,960 DEBUG AxisService: mapActionToOperation: This operation is already mapped to this action: hasMember; AxisOperation: org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@fd0a62 named: hasMember
2008-04-01

Im trying to get around having two WSDLs for this, or deploying the web app twice.

Thanks!
Chris

Re: can I deploy two services based on the same java class to different servlets?

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Chris Hyzer wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I want to deploy two services (right now I have .aar files, but could
> be another way) based on the same Java file, but with different
> options in the services.xml.
>
> I can use separate servlets too.  Anyways, is it possible to map one
> .aar file to an Axis servlet, and another .aar file to another
> servlet, but not both with both?  If I just put both .aar files into
> the /services dir they both get loaded into both servlets and I get
> this problem:
There is a way to do that , by adding something called expose transport.
Pleas have a look at the following article to get an idea about that.

http://wso2.org/library/2060

Thank you!
Deepal