Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com> on 2017/11/14 22:18:09 UTC

Reaper 1.0

We’re excited to announce the release of the 1.0 version of Reaper for Apache Cassandra!  We’ve made a lot of improvements to the flexibility of managing repairs and simplified the UI based on feedback we’ve received.

We’ve written a blog post discussing the changes in detail here: http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2017/11/14/reaper-10-announcement.html <http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2017/11/14/reaper-10-announcement.html>

We also have a new YouTube video to help folks get up and running quickly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJRRFa22T4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJRRFa22T4>

The reaper site has all the docs should you have any questions: http://cassandra-reaper.io/ <http://cassandra-reaper.io/>

Thanks all,
Jon

Re: Reaper 1.0

Posted by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
Reaper uses log4j.  You can set up your logging configuration in the logging section of your yaml.

Please see the section in the documentation under logging: http://cassandra-reaper.io/docs/configuration/reaper_specific/ <http://cassandra-reaper.io/docs/configuration/reaper_specific/>

RE: Reaper 1.0

Posted by "Harika Vangapelli -T (hvangape - AKRAYA INC at Cisco)" <hv...@cisco.com>.
Jon,